Welcome!



Welcome!

If you've visited my old blog and find yourself redirected here, then welcome and thank you for visiting this new site!

If you are new to my blog, also welcome!

Here you will find my ramblings related to knitting, crocheting, spinning, raising sheep, growing yarn, and all things associated with my yarn company Cedar Hill Farm Company.

If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, simply click on the name of my shop above and you will be taken to my website and the subscription option is at the bottom of the page.

If you would like to get in touch, please click here: Email Me!

Otherwise, stay tuned for some knitting and spinning in the coming month of July because I have big plans and I will gladly share them with you.

Happy Crafting!

Keya

Comments

This blog is an inclusive space. No one is judged here based on political affiliation, race, creed, or religious beliefs. This is a space for craft-related content, only. Please respect this space.

Translate This!